A Workplace Accident Lawyer
is needed because every year, thousands of employees are injured at their workplace.
Some of the most common accidents are Burn Injuries, Electrocution, Wrongful Death Claims, and Low Back Herniated Discs. Workers’ Compensation, often known as Workers’ Comp., provides payment for medical expenses and replaces a portion of wages for time missed from work.
However, insurance companies don’t always want to provide everything that is required under the law. This is where the workplace accident law firm of Laura Y. Rodriguez, P.C. comes into the picture to fight to get you the help needed to obtain payment for any injury or illness that is related to your employment.
In certain cases, an injured employee can obtain job retraining together with payments for the loss of future earning capacity. If you are an employee working for a company who has Workers’ Comp insurance, you are covered under the Workers’ Compensation insurance regardless of how long you have been employed; you are covered since your very first day of work.
A key part of Laura Y. Rodriguez workplace accident lawyer is that she handles your workers’ comp case in Texas & Louisiana all the way to trial. If the insurance company appeals the fact that it lost, she will take your case up to appeal to ensure that your victory remains a victory.
Examples of workplace accident injuries that are covered by Workers’ Comp. Insurance:
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Head injuries
- Repetitive stress and motion injuries
- Occupational illnesses
- Construction accident injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
Our firm has handled cases involving injuries to almost every part of the body. Clients have come to us seeking help with claims for stress-induced heart attacks, amputations and toxic exposure.
Our Workplace Accident Lawyer Attorney Laura Y. Rodriguez of Laura Y. Rodriguez & Associates, P.C. has the necessary passion, experience, and legal knowledge to assist injured workers.
Complicated workers’ compensation laws are often difficult to understand without professional aid. An injured worker seeking to create a successful case needs to find a competent attorney familiar with all legal regulations.
Injured workers looking for an excellent workplace accident lawyer in Houston need to look no farther than the law office of Laura Y. Rodriguez & Associates, P.C. for help in filing and winning their claims.
This is what Laura Y Rodriguez Workplace accident lawyer in Houston, will ask you in first consultation
- Did you Contact your employer and report the injury or illness? – even if you think it is minor and you will heal without medical treatment. That way there is a record that can be referred to if your injury worsens. Use a company form, if one is available. If not, write down the facts of your injury, along with the date and time and the name of the person you reported it to. If possible, keep a copy of your report.
- Did you Write down the names and addresses of all witnesses to the accident that caused your injury?.
- Did you Get medical care?…even if you think your injury is minor, and make sure the doctor has a complete description of the accident that caused your injury or the work activities or conditions you believe caused your work-related disability. Take care of your injury.
- Did you Make copies of all work restrictions that your doctor gives you?. Keep a copy and give the original to your employer.
- Did you Keep track of all time off work, all mileage to and from doctors, physical therapists and any other health care professionals? Save all medical records given to you and all prescription bills and receipts. Save all letters from your employer and your employer’s workers compensation insurance company concerning your injury.
- Did you sign any documents? If there is any doubt in your mind about what the documents say & mean, you should contact a Workers’ Compensation lawyer.
- Have you not received Workers’ Compensation benefits or a notice that you will be receiving Workers’ Compensation benefits?
Committed to a Lifelong Goal Focused on Helping Injured Workers
Laura Y. Rodriguez grew up in the Rio Grande Valley. After she experienced the untimely work-related death of a loved one, Attorney Laura Y. Rodriguez decided, at a tender age, to spend her life helping other injured workers.
While most children do not know their career goals until they are older, Laura Y. Rodriguez immediately recognized her life’s calling as a workplace accident lawyer.
Laura Y. Rodriguez seeks to assist people in winning their cases. After having gained her law degree, Attorney Rodriguez channeled her knowledge into commitment as an exceptional workplace accident lawyer in Houston and Louisiana.
Leaving No Legal Stone Unturned while Representing her Clients
Representing electricians, welders, longshoremen and victims of explosions occurring in the workplace, clients respect Laura Y. Rodriguez for her passionate dedication to winning their lawsuits.
A daughter of Texas, she represents clients with honesty, conviction and perseverance. Laura Y. Rodriguez does not give up on her clients. Injured workers are grateful to Laura Y. Rodriguez for her steadfast persistence.
Developing a Custom Plan of Action for Each Client
Every client seeking assistance from Attorney Laura Y. Rodriguez receives a custom plan of action. Attorney Rodriguez understands that every client has personal issues and needs.
Some employees involved in work-related accidents are severely injured and unable to perform any work. For these workers, life becomes an almost unbearable personal and financial hardship. The workplace accident law firm of Attorney Laura Y. Rodriguez helps to alleviate some of these burdens.
Injured workers can now all regain the dreams they have lost when they consult with Attorney Laura Y. Rodriguez. Call her today: 1-866-99LAWRA